Ironically, we plan for other life events: births, weddings, buying a house, a car, taking a holiday – yet many don’t plan for dying and death. Join End of Life Doula & Funeral Celebrant, Jacqui Williams from End of Life Transitions for this online event where you have an opportunity to reflect, discuss and learn about:
- How to aim for a 'comfortable' death
- What you want, what your persons want and some tips for putting your "end-of-life affairs in order"
- Bucket lists, what to do after someone dies
- Ceremonies and rituals at the end of life
- And, ask an End of Life Doula a question
1. Please register via Eventbrite (Workshop fee applies)
2. A Zoom link will be emailed prior to the event. Note - registrations close 2 hours prior to the event.
Please note that this webinar is in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).