This workshop is for health professionals and is intended to assist clinicians with the Advance Care Planning process, conversations and completing Advance Care Directives.
Date: Thursday, 15 November 2018
Time: 08.30am – 16.30pm
Venue: Kitchener House, Meeting Room 4, Ryrie Street, Geelong.
Cost: Non-Barwon Health Staff – $80
You will learn to
• Understand the advance care planning process.
• Have the conversation about values, goals & preferences.
• Assist a person to appoint a Substitute Decision Maker.
• Assist a person to document their preferences.
• Understand the law, process & systems that support ACP.
Three e-learning modules must be completed prior to attending the ACP workshop day and certificates produced for verification purposes. The online training may be completed over six weeks (Barwon Health staff, can access online modules via GROW, 'Advance Care Planning')
For further information or to register, please contact:
Phone: (03) 4215 7723 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon registration you will be emailed instructions to access the online